There are things you never leave the house without, right? For me it is usually my cell phone, keys, wallet and chapstick. Here is a list of Planet Green's Fall must-haves for a low impact life that I'm going to make sure I add to my bring-along list:
1. Travel Mug: I always have one of these rolling around in the car. If I don't have my mug I try to get my coffee "for here" versus "to-go."
2. Umbrella: sorry, don't own one. I live in the Pacific Northwest! Meaning we don't use them, that's what hoods are for. So I think I'll change this to rain jacket for my list of must-haves.
3. Hankercheif: I should start to carry one around for the occasional runny nose.
4. 2 Reusable bags: I'm not gonna lie, I'm really good about remembering to bring my bag to the grocery store, but as the Holiday's approach I need to remember to bring them along gift shopping too!
5. Natural DIY Hand Sanitizer: I'm not the biggest fan of hand sanitizer because it dries out my hands so bad, but its good to fight off the flu (stay away swine!). But the recipe posted on Planet Green seems to be sans alcohol, so I may be in luck!