|Nuun Kids on the Block|
- THANK YOU to Nuun for putting this team together, organizing, driving and everything between. You all are a special group a people that I hope to stay connected to. And bonus, you make an outstanding product that had kept me hydrated in all my sweat-fill activities.
- Nuun Kids on the Block was made up of 10 bloggers + 2 Nuun employees runners + 2 Nuun employee drivers. Runners: Holly, Becky, Corrine, Katherine, Lauren, Meghan, Jenny, Kim, Stacie, Alanna, Dawn, Me. Drivers: Mason and Tyler
- I was runner 12 and ran a total of 24.5 miles
- I had gummy bears thrown at me while I ran and I liked it
- I can not drink Nuun Lemon Tea without thinking of
- I learned that it is possible to go "Seagull Fishing"
- It is possible to run, dance, and cheer with no sleep. You just need the right people around you. :)
- After 32 hours in vans with people you met at the beginning of those 32 hours, it is possible that BFFs are made. xoxo
|Yes, we got the right stuff, baby|
|Jenny passing off to Kim|
|End of leg 2|
|Thanks Zensah for the calf sleeves|
|The nighttime brings out the fun|
Thank you again to NUUN and all the ladies that ran. You all made this the best weekend ever, SRSLY. Let's do it again!